Dan Briggs and his team of agents travel to the country of Valeria, where they must "unfix" a rigged election about to take place.
- Steven Hill as Dan Briggs
- Barbara Bain as Cinnamon Carter
- Greg Morris as Barney Collier
- Peter Lupus as Willy Armitage
- Martin Landau as Rollin Hand and Miguel Codova
- Percy Rodriguez as Captain Trez
- Mark Lenard as Felipe Mora
- Jonathan Kidd as The Registrar
- David Fresco as The Libertadist
- Edmund Tontini as The Nationalist
- Tom Hernandez as The Desk Sergeant
Mission Briefing Edit
Dan Briggs goes to a lumber yard by the docks and gets into a van. Inside he removes an envelope from a cabinet and removes a tape and photos of the mission targets. He places the tape in the tape recorder and plays the mission briefing.
Good afternoon Mr. Briggs. A critical election is about to take place in Valeria. Should the police-controlled Nationalist win over the Liberty Party, the country will become a terrorist dictatorship. We have information that to ensure their victory, The Nationalist have fixed the voting machines in the key 12th District. Mr. Briggs, your mission should you decide to accept it, would be to unfixed the the elections so the results will honestly reflective vote the people. The Secretary instructs you that no citizen of Valeria may be directly employed. And as always, should you or any member of the IM Force be caught or killed, the Secretary will disavow any knowledge of your actions. Please dispose of this recording as usual.
Dan removes the tape and tosses it in the incinerator and 5 seconds later just like any object given to an agent on Mission Impossible its self destructs.
- Rigged election machines in the police station in the Valeria 12 District
- Captain Trez
- The Register
- The Desk Sargent
- The Nationalist
- Felipe Mora
- The Libertadist
- The Doctor
- The Priest
- Miguel Codova