Cinnamon Carter needs to discredit an enemy's chief hitman (Andrei Fetyakov). But could she be falling for the attractive assassin she's been assigned to bring down?
- Steven Hill as Dan Briggs
- Barbara Bain as Cinnamon Carter
- Greg Morris as Barney Collier
- Peter Lupus as Willy Armitage
- Albert Dekker as Colonel Shtemenko
- Hans Gudegast as Andrei Fetyakov
- Joe Sirola as Suverin
- Edward Colmans as Professor Napolsky
Dan Briggs goes to the same spot he went to in the theater in the episode Old Man Out - PART 1 and plays the mission briefing. On the screen are pictures of Professor Napolsky and the two enemy agents sent to assassinate him.
Good afternoon, Mr. Briggs. Two espionage groups from an enemy country are engaged in a power struggle which has focused on the problem which group will assassinate this man, Professor Napolsky, who recently defected to us. In six days, the professor must appear at a scientific conference where he will be an open target. This is Andrei Fetyukov, the number one assassin for the new young civilian group which the Secretary considers far more dangerous then the old- line military intelligence service represented by this man, Colonel Shtemenko. Mr. Briggs, your mission should you decide to accept it, would be to stop the assassination in such a way as to totally discredit Fetyukov and his organization, so that the old group, which we find easier to handle, will remain in power. As always, should you or any member of your IM Force be caught or killed, the Secretary will disavow any knowledge of your actions. Please dispose of this recording in the usual manner. Good Luck Dan. ￼
Just like last time Dan removes the tape and tossed it into the ashtray and 5 seconds later it self destructs.
- Andrei Fetyukov; enemy agent representing the new young civilian group
- Colonel Shtemenko; leader of the Old Guard who IMF wants to bring down so that they will have a peaceful takeover.
- Professor Napolsky; a defecting scientist trying to head to the United States from across the Iron Curtain and the subject of an assassination plot.
- Andrei Fetyukov
- Colonel Shtemenko
- Professor Napolsky
- Hans Gudegast is better known under his stage name Eric Braeden-who is best know for playing the part of Captain Hans Dietrich on "The Rat Patrol" and has appeared for 24 years on the Soap Opera "The YOung and the Restless"