Dan Briggs and his team need to stop a man (Henrik Durvard) who has seized power in a small country, and who has confiscated the largest diamond ever found - 27,000 karats.
- Steven Hill as Dan Briggs
- Barbara Bain as Cinnamon Carter
- Greg Morris as Barney Collier
- Peter Lupus as Willy Armitage
- Martin Landau as Rollin Hand
- John van Dreelen as Prime Minister Henrik Durvard
- Harry Davis as Hans Van Meer
- Woodrow Parfrey as Henks
- Peter Bourne as Peters
- Ivor Barry as Ian McCloud
Mission Briefing Edit
Dan Briggs goes to the Douglas Building and goes into the office of Thomas Fergason Autographs. Dan ask the owner for a copy of FDR's autograph and the owner tells him to look in the book. The Owner leaves and Dan pulls the tape recorder out of the desk and the envalope out of the book. Dan plays the tape and starts the Mission Briefing.
Good morning, Mr. Briggs. The man you're looking at is Henrik Durvard. He seized power in Lombuanda, a small country on the Gulf of Guinea and has given himself the tittle of Prime Minister. He is, in fact, a dictator who rules with an iron hand, keeping 2 million natives half-starved with no schools, hospitals, or any voice in government. Recently native tribesmen in the northern part of the country discovered a natural diamond that is rumored to be the largest ever found 27,000 karats, worth about $30 million. Durvard has confiscated the stone and intendeds to sell it, using the proceeds to take over other independent tribal areas. Your mission, Dan should you decide to accept it, is to stop Durvard and return the diamond to its rightful owners. As always, should you or any member of your IM Force be caught or killed, the Secretary will disavow any knowledge of you actions. Please dispose of this tape by the usual means. Good luck, Dan.
Dan removes the tape and places it in the water cooler and five seconds later it self-destructs as always with any object given to an IMF agent.
- A 27,000 Karat blood diamond stolen by a countries dictator.
- Henrik Durvard dictator of Lombuanda who intends to sell the diamond to corrupt investors to buy guns to fund his revolution against the African tribal chiefs.
- Prime Minister Henrik Durvard
- Hans Van Meer
- Ian McCloud