Expectations for Mission: Impossible VI.
- Tom Cruise as Ethan Hunt
- Jon Voight as Jim Phelps
- Rebecca Ferguson as Ilsa Faust
- Ving Rhames as Luther Stickell
- Simon Pegg as Benji Dunn
- Jeremy Renner as William Brandt
- Laurence Fishbourne as Theodore Brassel
- Alec Baldwin as Alan Hunley
- John Boyega as Grant Collier (Possibly)
- Sean Harris as Solomon Lane
- Simon McBurney as Atlee
- Eva Green as Gina Carr (Possibly)
- Vanessa Redgrave as Max
- Michelle Monaghan as Julia Meade
- Emmanuelle Béart as Claire Phelps (flashbacks)
- If Jon Voight returns as Jim Phelps, he will redeem the character (due to the fans hating the fact that Phelps was a villian in the first film) and honor the Peter Graves version of the character this time around.
- Laurence Fishbourne should return as Brassel, as Brassel is supposed to be the director of the IMF.
- Alan Hunley will have a bigger role and have his backstory revealed.
- The Syndicate must return in the film and reveal the truth about them.
- Have the movie set two years after Mission: Impossible – Rogue Nation.
- Reveal Ilsa Faust's backstory.
- Have Grant Collier appear in the movie. (Possibly)
- The movie should start with Ethan visiting a grave in Norfolk, Virgina. Then, Ethan confronts his old mentor, Jim Phelps and Phelps starts explaining everything; Ethan killed the Jim Phelps imposter in 1996, while the real Phelps went into hiding to hunt down the Syndicate. That would explain everything.
- Have the movie retcon the events of the first Mission: Impossible film.
- Give the movie a dramatic ending than the other films.
- Give the film new locations, like Berlin, Barcelona and New York.
- Introduce new characters for the film.
- If this is the last Mission: Impossible film, start wraping things up.
- This movie should have critical acclaim and be commercially successful than Mission: Impossible – Ghost Protocol.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.