The sadistic head of a penal colony (Gerard Sefra) has hidden a sample of cesium within the prison. It's of the utmost importance that it be found, as it's the key to a low-cost nuclear arsenal. A suspenfulul episode which has an ending with Sefra in a tunnel reaching out to a machine which is heating up the cesium-and blows up destroying both the cesium and Sefra!
- Steven Hill as Dan Briggs
- Barbara Bain as Cinnamon Carter
- Greg Morris as Barney Collier
- Peter Lupus as Willy Armitage
- Martin Landau as Rollin Hand
- Ricardo Montalban as Gerard Sefra
- Warren Kemmerling as Raff
- Emile Genest as Dr. Kronen
- Steven Marlo as Faud
Dan Briggs goes into a phone booth and inserts three quarters into the coin slot and types in the code 426. In the coin slot is the envalope with the mission targets and the tape with the mission briefing.
Good evening, Mr. Briggs. This is Boradur, for 200 years the most infamous penal colony on Earth. Until five years ago, when it was closed down, Boradur was run by this man Gerard Sefra, who still remains there with a small group of former guards. Sefra has come into possession of a sample of cesium-138 and its formula, which he memorized and destroyed. He has offered these for sell to the highest bidder. Dan, cesium-138 is the key to a low-cost nuclear arsenal. Your mission, should you decide to accept it, would be to make sure no one gets the cesium or learns the formula. As always, should you or any member of your IM Force be caught or killed, the Secretary with disavow any knowlage of your actions. This message will self destruct in five seconds. Good luck, Dan.
Dan closes the coin slot and the tape self destructs.
- A Canister of Cesium-138
- Formula to enrich Uranium 235 into Cesium 138
- Plans to make an atomic bomb
- Gerard Sefra: warden of a prison in the Iron Curtain who has the materials and plans to make an atomic bomb.
- Dr. Kronen
- Ricardo Montalban who plays Sefra also plays The Augment Dictator of the Galaxy Khan on Star Trek.