The IMF team's mission is to ensure that the ruler, Prince Iben Kostas, of a small country gambles away the 1.5 million dollars he plans to use to buy arms.
- Steven Hill as Dan Briggs
- Barbara Bain as Cinnamon Carter
- Greg Morris as Barney Collier
- Peter Lupus as Willy Armitage
- Martin Landau as Rollin Hand
- Nico Minardos as Andre Malif
- Nehemiah Persoff as Prince Iben Kostas
- Vincent Van Lynn as Oliver Borgman
- Lawrence Montaigne as Kostas' Aide
- Joey Tata as Roulette Croupier
- Roger Til as Baccarat Croupier
- Alex Bookston as Man in Arcade
- Greg Benedict as Karl
Dan goes to an arcade and request to watch a talkie. The attendant gives him headphones and sends him into the back room where he uses an old talkie machine to watch the mission briefing.
Good evening, Mr. Briggs.
This is Prince Iben Kostas, absolute ruler of a tiny principality, whose sole income derives from its famous gambling casino.
It's Kostas' intention to declare war on the oil-rich nation that borders his. He's accumulated 1.5 million dollars to purchase arms from a man named Borgman. The munitions ship is already on its way.
Mr. Briggs, your mission, should you decide to accept it, would be to prevent the delivery of those arms, and make sure Kostas cannot buy any more.
As always, should you or any member of your IM Force be caught or killed, the secretary will disavow any knowledge of your actions.
This material will decompose in 5 seconds.
The movie reaches the end of the reel and as always with any item given to an Impossible Missions Force agent, it self-destructs after five seconds.
- Blood money and guns being sold to a ruthless dictator
- Casino accounts in an island nation in the Mediterranean
- Prince Iben Kostas, dictator of a principality in the Mediterranean
- Kostas's Aide
- The Pit Boss
- Casino Security
- The Croupiers