Cast[edit | edit source]
Regulars[edit | edit source]
- Steven Hill as Dan Briggs
- Barbara Bain as Cinnamon Carter
- Greg Morris as Barney Collier
- Peter Lupus as Willy Armitage
Guest Starring[edit | edit source]
- Lloyd Bridges as Anastas Poltroni (aka Ted Carson)
- Sid Haig as Hidalgo
- Alberto Monte as The Attendant
- Ken Renard as The Assistant Manager
- Richard Angarola as The Policeman
Mission Briefing[edit | edit source]
Dan Briggs goes to the house of a pigeon keeper who is actually another IMF agent she hands him a tape and he goes over to the swing and puts it in the tape recorder and plays the message.
Good morning Mr. Briggs. Anastas Poltroni head of the International Narcotics Syndicate, now resides as Ted Carson in a country with which we have no extradition treaty. Your mission should you decide to accept it, would be to get Poltroni out of that country so that he may be legally arrested and brought back to the United States to face trial. Unfortunately, kidnapping has been ruled out as too embarrassing politically. As always, should you or any member of your IMF force be caught or killed, the Secretary will disavow any knowledge of your actions. Please dispose of this recording by the nearest means. Good luck, Dan.
Dan removes the tape for the tape recorder and toss it in the incinerator as always with any object given to the IMF it self-destructs.
Mission Targets[edit | edit source]
- Anastas Poltroni corrupt drug lord wanted by the IMF for distribution and possession of narcotics.
Enemies[edit | edit source]
- Anastas Poltroni the drug lord and also the mission target
- The Attendant
- The Assistant Manager
- The Policeman