An American agent posing as a jazz musician needs to be rescued, as he's holding a vital microcircuit hidden in a cube of sugar laced with LSD.
- Steven Hill as Dan Briggs
- Barbara Bain as Cinnamon Carter
- Greg Morris as Barney Collier
- Peter Lupus as Willy Armitage
- Martin Landau as Rollin Hand
- Francis Lederer as Senko Brobin
- Jacques Denbeaux as Dean
- Lou Robb as The Doctor
- Max Kleven as The Attendant
- Joyce Easton as The Clerk
- Kurt Krueger as Polya
Mission Briefing Edit
Dan Briggs goes to the liquor store and orders a bottle of port from Chateau Delacroix vintage 1959. The owner who is actually an IMF agent tells him it will be hard to get and she goes off to check her stock. Dan then opens a crate inside is the envalope with the mission photos and the tape recorder with the mission briefing.
Good morning, Mr. Briggs. The man you're looking at is Vincent Dean. A jazz musician who is also one of our best agents. While on a concert tour behind the Iron Curtain, Dean came into possession of a computer microcircuit and its code, which will tell us their entire second-strike potential. Den has memorized the code. But before he could reach his contact point, he was caught. Senko Brobin, Director of Counterintelligence for all of Eastern Europe, so far has not been able to break Dean or find the microcircuit. Your mission, should you decide to accept it, is to get Dean and the microcircuit out before he breaks. As always, should you or any member of your IM Force be caught or killed, the Secretary will disavow any knowlage of your actions. This tape will self-destruct in five seconds. Good luck, Dan.
After five seconds the tape self destructs.
- Vincent Dean an IMF agent part of the NOC program disguised as a jazz player.
- A microchip disguised as sugar cubes and LSD in Dean's possession along with a card containing the access codes.
- Senko Brobin
- The Attendant
- The Clerk
- The Doctor